Optical Sales Representative
Description:CSC Laboratories, Inc., independently owned and operated, is the 2nd largest manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
Important Factors: Complete and total service to the eye-care professional for the last 46 years, differentiates CSC from its competitors and characterizes CSC as the leader in ophthalmic prescription lens manufacturing and distribution of fashion frame products.
We currently have a Field Sales Representative position opened covering Bakersfield to Stockton and Santa Maria to Paso Robles. This is a career opportunity. Highest income can be expected based upon performance. We offer base pay plus an aggressive commission rate, travel expenses and a complete benefit package including 401K.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:The Sales Representative is responsible to: (1) Maintain and service existing customers, and maintain the existing business volume in the territory. (2) Expand out by adding new customers. (3) Build a minimum of $100,000 in annual territorial business sales by completion of first year of employment.
- Implement a sales plan.
- Make a minimum of 10 to 12 sales calls per day.
- Secure 2 to 3 future appointments per day.
- Ability to close sales. (Act as a true sales person, not an order taker).
- Meet sales quotas consistently in both frame products and lab sales.
- Service and maintain existing business in territory.
- Able to build relationships with decision makers.
- Up to 25% overnight travel required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years outside sales experience required.
- Seeking sales professional not order taker.
To apply for this position, email your resume to Attention: CSC Sales Director at